47 CFR § 32.6623 - Customer services.
(1) Initiating customer service orders and records;
(2) Maintaining and billing customer accounts;
(3) Collecting and investigating customer accounts, including collecting revenues, reporting receipts, administering collection treatment, and handling contacts with customers regarding adjustments of bills;
(4) Collecting and reporting pay station receipts; and
(5) Instructing customers in the use of products and services.
(b) This account shall also include amounts paid by interexchange carriers or other exchange carriers to another exchange carrier for billing and collection services. Subsidiary record categories shall be maintained in order that the entity may separately report interstate and intrastate amounts. Such subsidiary record categories shall be reported as required by part 43 of this Commission's rules and regulations.