47 CFR 51.327 - Notice of network changes: Content of notice.
(a) Public notice of planned network changes must, at a minimum, include:
(1) The carrier's name and address;
(2) The name and telephone number of a contact person who can supply additional information regarding the planned changes;
(3) The implementation date of the planned changes;
(4) The location(s) at which the changes will occur;
(5) A description of the type of changes planned (Information provided to satisfy this requirement must include, as applicable, but is not limited to, references to technical specifications, protocols, and standards regarding transmission, signaling, routing, and facility assignment as well as references to technical standards that would be applicable to any new technologies or equipment, or that may otherwise affect interconnection); and
(6) A description of the reasonably foreseeable impact of the planned changes.
(b) The incumbent LEC also shall follow, as necessary, procedures relating to confidential or proprietary information contained in § 51.335.
Title 47 published on 2015-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 47 CFR Part 51 after this date.