47 CFR 61.55 - Contract-based tariffs.
(a) This section shall apply to price cap local exchange carriers permitted to offer contract-based tariffs under § 69.727(a) of this chapter.
(b) Composition of contract-based tariffs shall comply with §§ 61.54(b) through (i).
(c) Contract-based tariffs shall include the following:
(1) The term of contract, including any renewal options;
(2) A brief description of each of the services provided under the contract;
(3) Minimum volume commitments for each service;
(4) The contract price for each service or services at the volume levels committed to by the customers;
(5) A general description of any volume discounts built into the contract rate structure; and
(6) A general description of other classifications, practices, and regulations affecting the contract rate.