47 CFR 64.2313 - Timely basis.
(a) For purposes of § 64.2309, a telecommunications carrier provides subscriber list information on a timely basis only if the carrier provides the requested information to the requesting directory publisher either:
(1) At the time at which, or according to the schedule under which, the directory publisher requests that the subscriber list information be provided;
(2) When the carrier does not receive at least thirty days advance notice of the time the directory publisher requests that subscriber list information be provided, on the first business day that is at least thirty days from date the carrier receives that request; or
(3) At a time determined in accordance with paragraph (b) of this section.
(1) Within thirty days of receiving the publisher's request, inform the directory publisher that the requested schedule cannot be accommodated and tell the directory publisher which schedules can be accommodated; and
(2) Adhere to the schedule the directory publisher chooses from among the available schedules.