47 CFR 69.121 - Connection charges for expanded interconnection.
(a) Appropriate connection charge subelements shall be established for the use of equipment and facilities that are associated with offerings of expanded interconnection for special access and switched transport services, as defined in part 64, subpart N of this chapter. To the extent that the same equipment and facilities are used to provide expanded interconnection for both special access and switched transport, the same connection charge subelements shall be used.
(1) A cross-connect subelement shall be established for charges associated with the cross-connect cable and associated facilities connecting the equipment owned by or dedicated to the use of the interconnector with the telephone company's equipment and facilities used to provide interstate special or switched access services. Charges for the cross-connect subelement shall not be deaveraged within a study area that is used for purposes of jurisdictional separations.
(2) Charges for subelements associated with physical collocation or virtual collocation, other than the subelement described in paragraph (a)(1) of this section and subelements recovering the cost of the virtual collocation equipment described in § 64.1401(e)(1) of this chapter, may reasonably differ in different central offices, notwithstanding § 69.3(e)(7).
(b) Connection charge subelements shall be computed based upon the costs associated with the equipment and facilities that are included in such subelements, including no more than a just and reasonable portion of the telephone company's overhead costs.
(c) Connection charge subelements shall be assessed upon all interconnectors that use the equipment or facilities that are included in such subelements.
- 47 CFR 69.123 — Density Pricing Zones for Special Access and Switched Transport.
- 47 CFR 51.513 — Proxies for Forward-Looking Economic Cost.
- 47 CFR 51.321 — Methods of Obtaining Interconnection and Access to Unbundled Elements Under Section 251 of the Act.
- 47 CFR 61.49 — Supporting Information to Be Submitted With Letters of Transmittal for Tariffs of Carriers Subject to Price Cap Regulation.
- 47 CFR 69.110 — Entrance Facilities.
- 47 CFR 69.112 — Direct-Trunked Transport.
- 47 CFR 65.702 — Measurement of Interstate Service Earnings.
- 47 CFR 69.111 — Tandem-Switched Transport and Tandem Charge.