47 CFR § 73.3533 - Application for construction permit or modification of construction permit.
(a) Application for construction permit, or modification of a construction permit, for a new facility or change in an existing facility is to be made on the following forms:
(1) FCC Form 301, “Application for Authority to Construct or Make Changes in an Existing Commercial Broadcast Station.”
(2) FCC Form 309, “Application for Authority to Construct or Make Changes in an Existing International or Experimental Broadcast Stations.” For International Broadcast Stations, applications shall be filed electronically in the International Bureau Filing System (IBFS).
(4) FCC Form 340, “Application for Authority to Construct or Make Changes in a Noncommercial Educational Broadcast Station.”
(5) FCC Form 346, “Application for Authority to Construct or Make Changes in a Low Power TV, TV Translator or TV Booster Station.”
(6) FCC Form 349, “Application for Authority to Construct or Make Changes in an FM Translator or FM Booster Station.”
(7) FCC Form 318, “Application for Construction Permit for a Low Power FM Broadcast Station.”
(b) The filing of an application for modification of construction permit does not extend the expiration date of the construction permit. Extension of the expiration date must be applied for on FCC Form 307, in accordance with the provisions of § 73.3534.
(c) In each application referred to in paragraph (a) of this section, the applicant will provide the Antenna Structure Registration Number (FCC Form 854R) of the antenna structure upon which it will locate its proposed antenna. In the event the antenna structure does not already have a Registration Number, either the antenna structure owner shall file FCC Form 854 (“Application for Antenna Structure Registration”) in accordance with part 17 of this chapter or the applicant shall provide a detailed explanation why registration and clearance of the antenna structure is not necessary.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.