48 CFR § 12.303 - Contract format.
Solicitations and contracts for the acquisition of commercial items prepared using this part 12 shall be assembled, to the maximum extent practicable, using the following format:
(a) Standard Form (SF) 1449;
(b) Continuation of any block from SF 1449, such as -
(1) Block 10 if an incentive subcontracting clause is used (the contracting officer shall indicate the applicable percentage);
(2) Block 18B for remittance address;
(3) Block 19 for line item numbers;
(4) Block 20 for schedule of supplies/services; or
(5) Block 25 for accounting data;
(c) Contract clauses -
(1) 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items, by reference (see SF 1449, Block 27a);
(2) Any addendum to 52.212-4; and
(3) 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes and Executive Orders;
(d) Any contract documents, exhibits or attachments; and
(e) Solicitation provisions -
(1) 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors - Commercial Items, by reference (see SF 1449, Block 27a);
(2) Any addendum to 52.212-1;
(3) 52.212-2, Evaluation - Commercial Items, or other description of evaluation factors for award, if used; and
(4) 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.