48 CFR § 237.7003 - Solicitation provisions and contract clauses.
(a) Use the following clauses in all mortuary service solicitations and contracts, except do not use the clauses at 252.237-7004, Area of Performance, in solicitations or contracts that include port of entry requirements:
(1) 252.237-7003, Requirements, (insert activities authorized to place orders in paragraph (e) of the clause).
(2) 252.237-7004, Area of Performance.
(3) 252.237-7005, Performance and Delivery.
(4) 252.237-7006, Subcontracting.
(5) 252.237-7007, Termination for Default.
(6) 252.237-7008, Group Interment.
(7) 252.237-7009, Permits.
(8) 252.237-7011, Preparation History.
(b) Use the clause at FAR 52.245-1, Government Property, with its Alternate I, in solicitations and contracts that include port of entry requirements.