48 CFR § 239.7303 - Authorized individuals.
(a) Subject to 239.7304, the following individuals are authorized to take the actions authorized by 239.7305:
(1) The Secretary of Defense.
(2) The Secretary of the Army.
(3) The Secretary of the Navy.
(4) The Secretary of the Air Force.
(b) The individuals authorized at paragraph (a) may not delegate the authority to take the actions at 239.7305 or the responsibility for making the determination required by 239.7304 to an official below the level of—
(1) For the Department of Defense, the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment; and,
(2) For the military departments, the service acquisition executive for the department concerned.