48 CFR 41.102 - Applicability.
(b) This part does not apply to -
(2) Utility services obtained by purchase, exchange, or otherwise by a Federal power or water marketing agency incident to that agency's marketing or distribution program;
(3) Cable television (CATV) and telecommunications services;
(4) Acquisition of natural or manufactured gas when purchased as a commodity;
(5) Acquisition of utilities services in foreign countries;
(6) Acquisition of rights in real property, acquisition of public utility facilities, and on-site equipment needed for the facility's own distribution system, or construction/maintenance of Government-owned equipment and real property; or
(7) Third party financed shared-savings projects authorized by 42 U.S.C. 8287. However, agencies may utilize part 41 for any energy savings or purchased utility service directly resulting from implementation of a third party financed shared-savings project under 42 U.S.C. 8287 for periods not to exceed 25 years.
Title 48 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 48 CFR Part 41.