48 CFR § 52.211-2 - Availability of Specifications, Standards, and Data Item Descriptions Listed in the Acquisition Streamlining and Standardization Information System (ASSIST).
As prescribed in 11.204(b), insert the following provision:
(a) Most unclassified Defense specifications and standards may be downloaded from the following ASSIST websites:
(1) ASSIST (https://assist.dla.mil/online/start/;
(2) Quick Search (http://quicksearch.dla.mil/;
(3) ASSISTdocs.com (http://assistdocs.com).
(b) Documents not available from ASSIST may be ordered from the Department of Defense Single Stock Point (DoDSSP) by -
(1) Using the ASSIST Shopping Wizard (https://assist.dla.mil/wizard/index.cfm);
(2) Phoning the DoDSSP Customer Service Desk (215) 697-2179, Mon-Fri, 0730 to 1600 EST; or
(3) Ordering from DoDSSP, Building 4, Section D, 700 Robbins Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19111-5094, Telephone (215) 697-2667/2179, Facsimile (215) 697-1462.