48 CFR § 52.225-18 - Place of Manufacture.
As prescribed in 25.1101(f), insert the following solicitation provision:
(a) Definitions. As used in this provision -
Manufactured end product means any end product in product and service codes (PSCs) 1000-9999, except -
(1) PSC 5510, Lumber and Related Basic Wood Materials;
(2) Product or Service Group (PSG) 87, Agricultural Supplies;
(3) PSG 88, Live Animals;
(4) PSG 89, Subsistence;
(5) PSC 9410, Crude Grades of Plant Materials;
(6) PSC 9430, Miscellaneous Crude Animal Products, Inedible;
(7) PSC 9440, Miscellaneous Crude Agricultural and Forestry Products;
(8) PSC 9610, Ores;
(9) PSC 9620, Minerals, Natural and Synthetic; and
(10) PSC 9630, Additive Metal Materials.
Place of manufacture means the place where an end product is assembled out of components, or otherwise made or processed from raw materials into the finished product that is to be provided to the Government. If a product is disassembled and reassembled, the place of reassembly is not the place of manufacture.
(1) In the United States (Check this box if the total anticipated price of offered end products manufactured in the United States exceeds the total anticipated price of offered end products manufactured outside the United States); or
(2) Outside the United States.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.