48 CFR § 52.232-38 - Submission of Electronic Funds Transfer Information with Offer.
As prescribed in 32.1110(g), insert the following provision:
The offeror shall provide, with its offer, the following information that is required to make payment by electronic funds transfer (EFT) under any contract that results from this solicitation. This submission satisfies the requirement to provide EFT information under paragraphs (b)(1) and (j) of the clause at 52.232-34, Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer - Other than System for Award Management.
(1) The solicitation number (or other procurement identification number).
(2) The offeror's name and remittance address, as stated in the offer.
(4) The name, address, and 9-digit Routing Transit Number of the offeror's financial agent.
(5) The offeror's account number and the type of account (checking, savings, or lockbox).
(6) If applicable, the Fedwire Transfer System telegraphic abbreviation of the offeror's financial agent.
(7) If applicable, the offeror shall also provide the name, address, telegraphic abbreviation, and 9-digit Routing Transit Number of the correspondent financial institution receiving the wire transfer payment if the offeror's financial agent is not directly on-line to the Fedwire and, therefore, not the receiver of the wire transfer payment.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.