48 CFR Part 237, Subpart 237.1 - Service Contracts - General
prev | next
- 237.101 Definitions.
- 237.102 Policy.
- 237.102-70 Prohibition on contracting for firefighting or security-guard functions.
- 237.102-71 Limitation on service contracts for military flight simulators.
- 237.102-72 Contracts for management services.
- 237.102-73 Prohibition on contracts for services of senior mentors.
- 237.102-74 Taxonomy for the acquisition of services, and supplies and equipment.
- 237.102-75 Defense Acquisition Guidebook.
- 237.102-76 Review criteria for the acquisition of services.
- 237.102-77 Acquisition requirements roadmap tool.
- 237.102-78 Market research report guide for improving the tradecraft in services acquisition.
- 237.102-79 Private sector notification requirements in support of in-sourcing actions.
- 237.104 Personal services contracts.
- 237.106 Funding and term of service contracts.
- 237.109 Services of quasi-military armed forces.
- 237.170 Approval of contracts and task orders for services.
- 237.170-1 Scope.
- 237.170-2 Approval requirements.
- 237.171 Training for contractor personnel interacting with detainees.
- 237.171-1 Scope.
- 237.171-2 Definition.
- 237.171-3 Policy.
- 237.171-4 Contract clause.
- 237.172 Service contracts surveillance.
- 237.173 Prohibition on interrogation of detainees by contractor personnel.
- 237.173-1 Scope.
- 237.173-2 Definitions.
- 237.173-3 Policy.
- 237.173-4 Waiver.
- 237.173-5 Contract clause.
- 237.174 Disclosure of information to litigation support contractors.
- 237.175 Training that uses live vertebrate animals.
Title 48 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 48 CFR Part 237 after this date.