48 CFR Part 32, Subpart 32.5 - Progress Payments Based on Costs
- 32.500 Scope of subpart.
- 32.501 General.
- 32.501-1 Customary progress payment rates.
- 32.501-2 Unusual progress payments.
- 32.501-3 Contract price.
- 32.501-4 [Reserved]
- 32.501-5 Other protective terms.
- 32.502 Preaward matters.
- 32.502-1 Use of customary progress payments.
- 32.502-2 Contract finance office clearance.
- 32.502-3 Solicitation provisions.
- 32.502-4 Contract clauses.
- 32.503 Postaward matters.
- 32.503-1 [Reserved]
- 32.503-2 Supervision of progress payments.
- 32.503-3 Initiation of progress payments and review of accounting system.
- 32.503-4 Approval of progress payment requests.
- 32.503-5 Administration of progress payments.
- 32.503-6 Suspension or reduction of payments.
- 32.503-7 [Reserved]
- 32.503-8 Liquidation rates - ordinary method.
- 32.503-9 Liquidation rates - alternate method.
- 32.503-10 Establishing alternate liquidation rates.
- 32.503-11 Adjustments for price reduction.
- 32.503-12 Maximum unliquidated amount.
- 32.503-13 [Reserved]
- 32.503-14 Protection of Government title.
- 32.503-15 Application of Government title terms.
- 32.503-16 Risk of loss.
- 32.504 Subcontracts under prime contracts providing progress payments.
Title 48 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 48 CFR Part 32 after this date.
Title 48 published on 2015-12-04.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 48.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.