49 CFR 1.50 - Office of Drug & Alcohol Policy & Compliance.
The Office of Drug & Alcohol Policy & Compliance advises the Secretary on national and international drug testing and control issues and is the principal advisor to the Secretary on rules related to the drug and alcohol testing of safety-sensitive transportation employees in aviation, trucking, railroads, mass transit, pipelines, and other transportation industries. The Office, in coordination with the Office of the General Counsel, publishes and provides interpretations of rules related to 49 CFR part 40 on the conduct of drug and alcohol tests, including how to conduct tests, and which procedures to use when testing. The Office coordinates with Federal Agencies and assists foreign governments in developing drug and alcohol testing programs and implementing the President's National Drug Control Strategy.
Title 49 published on 2015-12-03
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 49 CFR Part 1 after this date.
- 49 CFR 520.30 — Availability of Final Environmental Impact Statements.
- 49 CFR 555.9 — Temporary Exemption Labels.
- 49 CFR 581.6 — Conditions.
- 49 CFR 571.120 — Tire Selection and Rims and Motor Home/Recreation Vehicle Trailer Load Carrying Capacity Information for Motor Vehicles With a GVWR of More Than 4,536 Kilograms (10,000 Pounds).
- 49 CFR 574.1 — Scope.
- 49 CFR 571.119 — Standard No. 119; New Pneumatic Tires for Motor Vehicles With a GVWR of More Than 4,536 Kilograms (10,000 Pounds) and Motorcycles.
- 49 CFR 577.5 — Notification Pursuant to a Manufacturer's Decision.
- 49 CFR 574.7 — Information Requirements - New Tire Manufacturers, New Tire Brand Name Owners.
- 49 CFR 571.122a — Standard No. 122; Motorcycle Brake Systems.