49 CFR 1007.11 - Public notice of records systems.
(1) The name and location of the system;
(3) The categories of records maintained in the system;
(5) The policies and practices of the Board regarding storage, retrieval, access controls, retention, and disposal of the records;
(8) The procedures whereby an individual can be notified at his or her request how he or she can gain access to any record pertaining to that individual contained in the system of records, and how the content of the record can be contested; and,
(9) The categories of sources of records in the system.
(b) Copies of the notices as printed in the Federal Register will be available in each office of the Board. Mail requests should be directed to the Privacy Officer, Surface Transportation Board, 1925 K Street, NW, Washington, DC 20423. The first copy will be provided free of charge; additional copies are subject to charge provided for in paragraph (e) of this § 1007.5.
Title 49 published on 2015-12-03
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 49 CFR Part 1007 after this date.
Title 49 published on 2015-12-03.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 49.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.