49 CFR 1007.11 - Public notice of records systems.
(a) The Board will publish in the Federal Register, at least annually, a notice of the existence and character of each of its system of records, which notice shall include:
(4) Each routine use of the records contained in the system, including the categories of users and purpose of such use;
(5) The policies and practices of the Board regarding storage, retrieval, access controls, retention, and disposal of the records;
(6) The title and business address of the Board official who is responsible for the system of records;
(7) The procedures whereby an individual can be notified at his or her request if the system of records contains a record pertaining to that individual;
(8) The procedures whereby an individual can be notified at his or her request how he or she can gain access to any record pertaining to that individual contained in the system of records, and how the content of the record can be contested; and,
(b) Copies of the notices as printed in the Federal Register will be available in each office of the Board. Mail requests should be directed to the Privacy Officer, Surface Transportation Board, 1925 K Street, NW, Washington, DC 20423. The first copy will be provided free of charge; additional copies are subject to charge provided for in paragraph (e) of this § 1007.5.
[41 FR 3087, Jan. 21, 1976, as amended at 64 FR 53266, Oct. 1, 1999]
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.