49 CFR 106.100 - Required information for a petition for rulemaking.
(2) The language you propose for a new or amended rule, or the language you would delete from a current rule.
(3) An explanation of your interest in your proposed action and the interest of anyone you may represent.
(4) Information and arguments that support your proposed action, including relevant technical and scientific data available to you.
(b) If the impact of your proposed action is substantial, and data or other information about that impact are available to you, we may ask that you provide information about the following:
(1) The costs and benefits of your proposed action to society in general, and identifiable groups within society in particular.
(2) The direct effects, including preemption effects under section 5125 of Federal hazardous materials transportation law, of your proposed action on States, on the relationship between the Federal government and the States, and on the distribution of power and responsibilities among the various levels of government. (See 49 CFR part 107, subpart C, regarding preemption.)
(3) The regulatory burden of your proposed action on small businesses, small organizations, small governmental jurisdictions, and Indian tribes.
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.