49 CFR 107.713 - Approval modification, suspension or termination.
(1) Modification is necessary to conform an existing approval to relevant statutes and regulations as they may be amended from time to time; or
(1) Because of a change in circumstances, the approval no longer is needed or no longer would be granted if applied for;
(3) The application contained deliberately inaccurate or incomplete information; or
(4) The holder knowingly has violated the terms of the approval or an applicable requirement of this chapter in a manner demonstrating lack of fitness to conduct the activity for which the approval is required.
(c) Except as provided in paragraph (d) of this section, before an approval is modified, suspended or terminated, the Associate Administrator notifies the holder in writing of the proposed action and the reasons for it, and provides an opportunity to show cause why the proposed action should not be taken.
(2) After considering the holder's or party's written response, or after 30 days have passed without response since receipt of the notice, the Associate Administrator notifies the holder in writing of the final decision with a brief statement of reasons.