49 CFR 1253.20 - Other records.
Each such organization subject to sections 5a or 5b shall maintain:
(1) A file for each proposal relating to rates, fares, classifications, divisions, allowances, or charges (including charges between carriers and compensation paid or received for the use of facilities and equipment), or rules and regulations pertaining thereto, which shall contain the complete proposal, all procedural documents issued, protests, memoranda, amendments, reports, etc., submitted and any other correspondence respecting the matter proposed. Also reports or minutes of all proceedings at any oral, committee or public hearing held thereon and the determination relating thereto;
(2) a file covering each petition or protest filed by the organization against tariff publications of a member for suspension of rates or other matters published for such member carrier;
(3) a file covering each instruction or request for publication by independent action.
(b) All accounts and other records covered by this part shall be filed in such manner as to be readily accessible for examination by representatives of the Board.
(c) All rate bureaus are required to:
(1) Advise the Board of any change in legal address by notifying the Chief, Section of Administration, Office of Proceedings; and
(2) Submit information to the Board when requested.