49 CFR § 1548.11 - Training and knowledge for individuals with security-related duties.
(a) No indirect air carrier may use an employee or agent to perform any security-related duties to meet the requirements of its security program, unless that individual has received training, as specified in its security program, including his or her personal responsibilities in § 1540.105 of this chapter.
(1) Applicable provisions of this part;
(2) Applicable Security Directives and Information Circulars;
(3) The approved airport security program(s) applicable to their location(s); and
(c) Each indirect air carrier must ensure that each of its authorized employees or agents under paragraph (b) of this section successfully completes recurrent training at least annually on their individual responsibilities in -
(1) Section 1540.105 of this chapter;
(2) The applicable provisions of this part;
(3) Applicable Security Directives and Information Circulars;
(4) The approved airport security program(s) applicable to their location(s); and
(d) Operators must comply with the requirements of this section not later than November 22, 2006, for direct employees and not later than June 15, 2007, for agents.