49 CFR 194.113 - Information summary.
(a) The information summary for the core plan, required by § 194.107, must include:
(1) The name and address of the operator; and
(2) For each response zone which contains one or more line sections that meet the criteria for determining significant and substantial harm as described in § 194.103, a listing and description of the response zones, including county(s) and state(s).
(b) The information summary for the response zone appendix, required in § 194.107, must include:
(1) The information summary for the core plan;
(2) The names or titles and 24-hour telephone numbers of the qualified individual(s) and at least one alternate qualified individual(s);
(3) The description of the response zone, including county(s) and state(s), for those zones in which a worst case discharge could cause substantial harm to the environment;
(4) A list of line sections for each pipeline contained in the response zone, identified by milepost or survey station number, or other operator designation;
(5) The basis for the operator's determination of significant and substantial harm; and
(6) The type of oil and volume of the worst case discharge.