49 CFR 37.145 - State comment on plans.
Each state required to receive plans under § 37.135 of this part shall:
(b) Certify to FTA that all plans have been received.
(c) Forward the required certification with comments on each plan to FTA. The plans, with comments, shall be submitted to FTA no later than April 1, 1992, for the first year and April 1 annually thereafter.
(d) The State shall develop comments to on each plan, responding to the following points:
(1) Was the plan filed on time?
(2) Does the plan appear reasonable?
(3) Are there circumstances that bear on the ability of the grantee to carry out the plan as represented? If yes, please elaborate.
(4) Is the plan consistent with statewide planning activities?
(5) Are the necessary anticipated financial and capital resources identified in the plan accurately estimated?