49 CFR 397.19 - Instructions and documents.
(1) A copy of the rules in this part;
(3) A document containing instructions on procedures to be followed in the event of accident or delay. The documents must include the names and telephone numbers of persons (including representatives of carriers or shippers) to be contacted, the nature of the explosives being transported, and the precautions to be taken in emergencies such as fires, accidents, or leakages.
(b) A driver who receives documents in accordance with paragraph (a) of this section must sign a receipt for them. The motor carrier shall maintain the receipt for a period of one year from the date of signature.
(1) The documents specified in paragraph (a) of this section;
(2) The documents specified in § 177.817 of this title; and
(3) The written route plan specified in § 397.67.