49 CFR 512.4 - When requesting confidentiality, what should I submit?
Any person submitting information to NHTSA, other than information in a class identified in appendix C of this Part, and requesting that the information be withheld from public disclosure pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 552(b) shall submit the following:
(b) The Certificate, in the form set out in appendix A to this part;
(c) Supporting information, in conformance with § 512.8; and
(d) Any request for an extension of time, made in accordance with § 512.11.
- 49 CFR 555.5 — Application for Exemption.
- 49 CFR 512.13 — What Are the Consequences for Noncompliance With This Part?
- 49 CFR 512.9 — What Are the Requirements if the Information Comes From a Third Party?
- 49 CFR 512.12 — What if I Am Submitting Multiple Items of Information?
- 49 CFR 555.12 — Petition for Exemption.