49 CFR § 545.7 - Reporting requirements for vehicles listed in § 541.3(b)(2).
(a) General reporting requirements. Within 60 days after the end of the production year ending August 31, 2007, each manufacturer must submit a report to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration concerning small-volume lines that were manufactured between September 1, 2006 and August 31, 2007. Each report must -
(1) Identify the manufacturer;
(2) State the full name, title, and address of the official responsible for preparing the report;
(3) Identify the production year being reported on;
(4) Provide the information specified in paragraph (b) of this section;
(5) Be written in the English language; and
(6) Be submitted to: Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Room, 400 7th Street, SW., Washington, DC 20590.
(b) Report content. Within 60 days after the end of the production year ending August 31, 2007, each manufacturer shall provide: (1) The name of each small-volume line the manufacturer produces; (2) the number of motor vehicles in each small-volume line the manufacturer produced.