49 CFR 701.10 - Appeals.
(2) The appeal must be addressed to the President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO); National Railroad Passenger Corporation; 60 Massachusetts Avenue, N.E., Washington, D.C. 20002.
(3) The appeal must be in writing and specify the relevant facts and the basis for the appeal. The appeal letter and envelope must be marked prominently “Freedom of Information Act Appeal” to ensure that it is properly routed.
(4) The appeal must be received by the President's Office within thirty (30) days of the date of denial.
(1) A decision upholding an adverse determination in whole or in part shall contain a statement of the reason(s) for such action, including any FOIA exemption(s) applied. The requesting party shall also be advised of the provision for judicial review of the decision contained in 5 U.S.C. 552(a)(4)(B).
(2) If the adverse determination is reversed or modified on appeal in whole or in part, the requesting party shall be notified, and the request shall be reprocessed in accordance with the decision.
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.