49 CFR 802.8 - Disclosure of requested information.
(1) A brief description of the information to be made available;
(2) The time and place where the record may be inspected, or alternatively, the procedure for delivery by mail to the requesting party;
(3) The estimated cost for furnishing copies of the record;
(4) The requirements for verification of identity;
(5) The requirements for authorizing discussion of the record in the presence of an accompanying person; and
(b) Within 10 working days after actual receipt of the request by the Director, Bureau of Administration, or his designee, in appropriate cases, the requester will be informed:
(c) The System Manager shall advise the requester within 10 working days after actual receipt of the request by the Director, Bureau of Administration, or his designee, that the request for access has been denied, and the reason for the denial, or that the determination has been made to grant the request, either in whole or in part, in which case the relevant information will be provided.