49 CFR Appendix B to Part 221, Approved Rear End Marking Devices
1. Manufacturer: Star Headlight & Lantern Co., 168 West Main Street, Honeoye Falls, NY 14472.
FRA identification Nos. FRA-PLE-STAR-845-F (flasher) and FRA-PLE-STAR-845-C (steady burn).
2. Manufacturer: Julian A. McDermott Corp., 1639 Stephen Street, Ridgewood, Long Island, NY 11227.
FRA identification Nos. FRA-MEC-MCD-100-C (steady burn), FRA-MEC-MCD-100-F (flasher), FRA-MEC-MCD-300-C (steady burn), and FRA-MEC-MCD-300-F (flasher).
3. Manufacturer: American Electronics, Inc., 1 40 Essex Street, Hackensack, NJ 07601.
1Note: Yankee Metal Products Corp. previously produced these devices.
FRA identification Nos. FRA-DRGW-YANK-300 (portable strobe), FRA-WP-YANK-301R (flashing), FRA-WP-YANK-305R (flashing), and FRA-WP-YANK-306R (steady burn).
1. Carrier: Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway Co., Technical Research & Development Department, 1001 Northeast Atchison Street, Topeka, Kans. 66616.
Manufacturer: Trans-Lite, Inc., P.O. Box 70, Milford, Conn. 06460.
2. Carrier: Amtrak - National Railroad Passenger Corporation, 400 North Capitol Street NW., Washington, DC 20001.
Manufacturer: (a) Trans-Lite, Inc., P.O. Box 70, Milford, Conn. 06460.
Manufacturer: (b) Luminator Division of Gulfton Industries, Inc., 1200 East Dallas North Parkway, Plano, Tex. 75074.
FRA identification No. FRA-ATK-LUM-0 101890-001.
Manufacturer: (c) Whelen Engineering Co., Inc., Deep River, Conn. 06417.
FRA identification No. FRA-ATK-WHE-WERT-12.