49 CFR Subpart F - Bulk Packaging for Hazardous Materials Other Than Class 1 and Class 7
- § 173.240 Bulk packaging for certain low hazard solid materials.
- § 173.241 Bulk packagings for certain low hazard liquid and solid materials.
- § 173.242 Bulk packagings for certain medium hazard liquids and solids, including solids with dual hazards.
- § 173.243 Bulk packaging for certain high hazard liquids and dual hazard materials which pose a moderate hazard.
- § 173.244 Bulk packaging for certain pyrophoric liquids (Division 4.2), dangerous when wet (Division 4.3) materials, and poisonous liquids with inhalation hazards (Division 6.1).
- § 173.245 Bulk packaging for extremely hazardous materials such as poisonous gases (Division 2.3).
- § 173.247 Bulk packaging for certain elevated temperature materials.
- § 173.249 Bromine.
- § 173.251 Bulk packaging for ammonium nitrate emulsion, suspension, or gel.