49 CFR Part 192, Subpart P - Gas Distribution Pipeline Integrity Management (IM)
prev | next
- § 192.1001 What definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 192.1003 What do the regulations in this subpart cover?
- § 192.1005 What must a gas distribution operator (other than a master meter or small LPG operator) do to implement this subpart?
- § 192.1007 What are the required elements of an integrity management plan?
- § 192.1009 What must an operator report when a mechanical fitting fails?
- § 192.1011 What records must an operator keep?
- § 192.1013 When may an operator deviate from required periodic inspections under this part?
- § 192.1015 What must a master meter or small liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) operator do to implement this subpart?
- Appendix A to Part 192 [Reserved]
- Appendix B to Part 192 - Qualification of Pipe
- Appendix C to Part 192 - Qualification of Welders for Low Stress Level Pipe
- Appendix D to Part 192 - Criteria for Cathodic Protection and Determination of Measurements
- Appendix E to Part 192 - Guidance on Determining High Consequence Areas and on Carrying out Requirements in the Integrity Management Rule
74 FR 63934, Dec. 4, 2009, unless otherwise noted.