49 CFR Subpart P - Gas Distribution Pipeline Integrity Management (IM)
- § 192.1001 What definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 192.1003 What do the regulations in this subpart cover?
- § 192.1005 What must a gas distribution operator (other than a small LPG operator) do to implement this subpart?
- § 192.1007 What are the required elements of an integrity management plan?
- § 192.1009 [Reserved]
- § 192.1011 What records must an operator keep?
- § 192.1013 When may an operator deviate from required periodic inspections under this part?
- § 192.1015 What must a small LPG operator do to implement this subpart?
74 FR 63934, Dec. 4, 2009, unless otherwise noted.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.