49 CFR Subpart B - Damage Prevention Requirements
- § 196.101 What is the purpose and scope of this subpart?
- § 196.103 What must an excavator do to protect underground pipelines from excavation-related damage?
- § 196.105 [Reserved]
- § 196.107 What must an excavator do if a pipeline is damaged by excavation activity?
- § 196.109 What must an excavator do if damage to a pipeline from excavation activity causes a leak where product is released from the pipeline?
- § 196.111 What if a pipeline operator fails to respond to a locate request or fails to accurately locate and mark its pipeline?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.