49 CFR Subpart B - Component Elements of the Certification Process
- § 240.101 Certification program required.
- § 240.103 Approval of design of individual railroad programs by FRA.
- § 240.104 Criteria for determining whether movement of roadway maintenance equipment or a dual purpose vehicle requires a certified locomotive engineer.
- § 240.105 Criteria for selection of designated supervisors of locomotive engineers.
- § 240.107 Types of service.
- § 240.109 General criteria for eligibility based on prior safety conduct.
- § 240.111 Individual's duty to furnish data on prior safety conduct as motor vehicle operator.
- § 240.113 Individual's duty to furnish data on prior safety conduct as an employee of a different railroad.
- § 240.115 Criteria for consideration of prior safety conduct as a motor vehicle operator.
- § 240.117 Criteria for consideration of operating rules compliance data.
- § 240.119 Criteria for consideration of data on substance abuse disorders and alcohol/drug rules compliance.
- § 240.121 Criteria for vision and hearing acuity data.
- § 240.123 Training.
- § 240.125 Knowledge testing.
- § 240.127 Criteria for examining skill performance.
- § 240.129 Criteria for monitoring operational performance of certified engineers.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.