49 CFR Part 37, Subpart G - Provision of Service
- § 37.161 Maintenance of accessible features: General.
- § 37.163 Keeping vehicle lifts in operative condition: Public entities.
- § 37.165 Lift and securement use.
- § 37.167 Other service requirements.
- § 37.169 Process to be used by public entities providing designated public transportation service in considering requests for reasonable modification.
- § 37.171 Equivalency requirement for demand responsive service operated by private entities not primarily engaged in the business of transporting people.
- § 37.173 Training requirements.
Title 49 published on 2015-12-03
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 49 CFR Part 37 after this date.
Title 49 published on 2015-12-03.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 49 CFR Part 37.