49 CFR Subpart E - Subpart E—Physical Qualifications and Examinations
- § 391.41 Physical qualifications for drivers.
- § 391.43 Medical examination; certificate of physical examination.
- § 391.44 Physical qualification standards for an individual who does not satisfy, with the worse eye, either the distant visual acuity standard with corrective lenses or the field of vision standard, or both.
- § 391.45 Persons who must be medically examined and certified.
- § 391.46 Physical qualification standards for an individual with diabetes mellitus treated with insulin for control.
- § 391.47 Resolution of conflicts of medical evaluation.
- § 391.49 Alternative physical qualification standards for the loss or impairment of limbs.