49 CFR Part 40, Subpart K - Testing Sites, Forms, Equipment and Supplies Used in Alcohol Testing
- § 40.221 — Where does an alcohol test take place?
- § 40.223 — What steps must be taken to protect the security of alcohol testing sites?
- § 40.225 — What form is used for an alcohol test?
- § 40.227 — May employers use the ATF for non-DOT tests, or non-DOT forms for DOT tests?
- § 40.229 — What devices are used to conduct alcohol screening tests?
- § 40.231 — What devices are used to conduct alcohol confirmation tests?
- § 40.233 — What are the requirements for proper use and care of EBTs?
- § 40.235 — What are the requirements for proper use and care of ASDs?
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 49.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 49 CFR Part 40 after this date.