49 CFR Subpart K - Testing Sites, Forms, Equipment and Supplies Used in Alcohol Testing
- § 40.221 Where does an alcohol test take place?
- § 40.223 What steps must be taken to protect the security of alcohol testing sites?
- § 40.225 What form is used for an alcohol test?
- § 40.227 May employers use the ATF for non-DOT tests, or non-DOT forms for DOT tests?
- § 40.229 What devices are used to conduct alcohol screening tests?
- § 40.231 What devices are used to conduct alcohol confirmation tests?
- § 40.233 What are the requirements for proper use and care of EBTs?
- § 40.235 What are the requirements for proper use and care of ASDs?