49 CFR Part 512, Subpart E - Agency Treatment of Information Claimed To Be Confidential
prev | next
- § 512.20 How does the agency treat information submitted pursuant to this part before a confidentiality determination is made?
- § 512.21 How is information submitted pursuant to this part treated once a confidentiality determination is made?
- § 512.22 Under what circumstances may NHTSA modify a grant of confidentiality?
- § 512.23 Under what circumstances may NHTSA publicly release confidential information?
- Appendix A to Part 512 - Certificate in Support of Request for Confidentiality
- Appendix B to Part 512 - General Class Determinations
- Appendix C to Part 512 - Early Warning Reporting Class Determinations
- Appendix D to Part 512 - Vehicle Identification Number Information
- Appendix E to Part 512 - Consumer Assistance to Recycle and Save (CARS) Class Determinations
- Appendix F to Part 512 - OMB Clearance