49 CFR Part 571 - PART 571—FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARDS
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- 14 Del. Admin. Code § 1102 - 1102 - Standards for School Bus Chassis and Bodies Placed in Production on or after March 1, 2002 and on or after March 1, 2003 with Specific Changes for Buses Placed in Production after January 1, 2004 (Terminology and School Bus Types are those described in the National School Transportation Specifications and Procedures (NSTSP), May 2000
- 14 Del. Admin. Code § 1103 - 1103 - Standards for School Bus Chassis and Bodies For Buses placed in production on or after January 1, 2007 (Terminology and School Bus Types are Those Described in the National School Transportation Specifications and Procedures (NSTSP), May 2005).
- 14 Del. Admin. Code § 1104 - 1104 - Standards for School Buses placed in production on or after January 1, 2012
- 540 Mass. Code Regs. 22.04 - 22.04 - Minimum Standards for Construction and Performance of Headlamps and Other Lighting Equipment
- 92 Neb. Admin. Code. Ch. 92 § 005 - 005 - School Bus and Activity Bus Body and Chassis Minimum Equipment Standards.
- OR Admin. Rule 735-022-0080 - 735-022-0080 - Definitions Relating to Proof of Compliance with Federal Vehicle Standards
- OR Admin. Rule 737-010-0000 - 737-010-0000 - Definitions Relating to Low-Speed Vehicles and Medium-Speed Electric Vehicles
- TN Rules and Regs. 0960-05-.08 - 0960-05-.08 - AUTOMOTIVE MOBILITY DEALER APPLICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 19 Va. Admin. Code § 30-70-160 - 19VAC30-70-160 - Auxiliary lamps: backup; cornering; driving; fog; spot and warning.
- 19 Va. Admin. Code § 30-70-530 - 19VAC30-70-530 - Auxiliary lamps: backup; cornering; driving; fog; spot and warning.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 204-21-050 - 204-21-050 - Clearance lamps, side marker lamps and identification lamps.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 308-96A-139 - 308-96A-139 - Neighborhood and medium speed electric vehicles—Requirements.