49 CFR Part 7, Subpart C - Availability of Reasonably Described Records Under the Freedom of Information Act
- § 7.21 What does this subpart cover?
- § 7.22 Who administers this subpart?
- § 7.23 What limitations apply to disclosure?
- § 7.24 How do I submit a FOIA request?
- § 7.25 How does DOT handle first-party requests?
- § 7.26 To what extent and in what format are records searched and made available?
- § 7.27 What are the designated DOT FOIA Requester Service Centers?
- § 7.28 How does DOT handle requests that concern more than one Government agency?
- § 7.29 When and how does DOT consult with submitters of commercial information?