5 CFR 1201.172 - Organization of Special Panel; designation of members.
(a) A Special Panel is composed of:
(1) A Chairman, appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate, whose term is six (6) years;
(2) One member of the Board, designated by the Chairman of the Board each time a Panel is convened;
(3) One member of the Commission, designated by the Chairman of the Commission each time a Panel is convened.
(b) Designation of Special Panel members -
(1) Time of designation. Within 5 days of certification of a case to a Special Panel, the Chairman of Board and the Chairman of the Commission each will designate one member from his or her agency to serve on the Special Panel.
(2) Manner of designation. Letters designating the Panel members will be served on the Chairman of the Panel and on the parties to the appeal.
Title 5 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 1201 after this date.