5 CFR 1204.21 - Submission.
(a) A person may appeal the following actions, or failure to act by the Clerk of the Board, a Regional Director, or Chief Administrative Judge:
(1) A denial of access to agency records;
(2) A denial of a request for a waiver or reduced fees;
(3) A decision that it is technically not possible to reproduce electronically maintained information in the requester's preferred format;
(4) A denial of a request for expedited processing of information under this part; or
(5) A failure to decide a request for expedited processing within 10 workdays from the date of the request.
(b) Appeals must be filed with the Chairman, Merit Systems Protection Board, 1615 M Street, NW., Washington, DC 20419-0001 within 10 workdays from the date of the denial. Any appeal must include a copy of the initial request, a copy of the letter denying the request, and a statement of the reasons why the requester believes the denying employee erred.