5 CFR 1205.21 - Request for amendment.

prev | next

A request for amendment of a record must be submitted to the Regional Director or Chief Administrative Judge of the appropriate regional or field office, or to the Clerk of the Board, U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board, 1615 M Street, NW., Washington, DC 20419-0001, depending on which office has custody of the record. The request must be in writing, must be identified conspicuously on the outside of the envelope and the letter as a “PRIVACY ACT REQUEST,” and must include the following information:

(a) An identification of the record to be amended;

(b) A description of the amendment requested; and

(c) A statement of the basis for the amendment, along with supporting documentation, if any.

[ 64 FR 51043, Sept. 21, 1999, as amended at 65 FR 48886, Aug. 10, 2000]

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code