5 CFR 1640.4 - Account transactions.
(a) Where relevant, the following transactions will be reported in each individual account statement:
(4) Loan disbursements and repayments;
(5) Transfers among TSP Funds;
(6) Adjustments to prior transactions;
(7) Transfers or rollovers from traditional individual retirement accounts (IRAs) and eligible employer plans; and
(b) Where relevant, the statement will contain the following information concerning each transaction identified in paragraph (a) of this section:
(1) Type of transaction;
(2) TSP Funds affected;
(4) Source of the contributions affected by the transaction;
(5) Amount of the transaction (in dollars and in shares);
(6) The share price(s) at which the transaction was posted; and
(7) Any other information the Executive Director deems relevant.