5 CFR 178.202 - Definitions.
(b) The term money due means the pay, salary, or allowances due on account of the services of the decedent for the Federal Government or the government of the District of Columbia. It includes, but is not limited to:
(1) All per diem instead of subsistence, mileage, and amounts due in reimbursement of travel expenses, including incidental and miscellaneous expenses which are incurred in connection with the travel and for which reimbursement is due;
(2) All allowances upon change of official station;
(3) All quarters and cost-of-living allowances and overtime or premium pay;
(4) Amounts due for payment of cash awards for employees' suggestions;
(5) Amounts due as refund of salary deductions for United States Savings bonds;
(6) Payment for all accumulated and current accrued annual or vacation leave equal to the pay the decedent would have received had he or she lived and remained in the service until the expiration of the period of such annual or vacation leave;
(7) The amounts of all checks drawn in payment of such compensation which were not delivered by the Government to the officer or employee during his or her lifetime or of any unnegotiated checks returned to the Government because of the death of the officer or employee; and
(8) Retroactive pay under 5 U.S.C. 5344(b)(2).
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 178.