5 CFR 179.208 - Certification.
(b) The certification must be in writing and must state:
(2) The amount and basis of the debt;
(3) The date the Government's right to collect the debt first accrued;
(5) The date on which payment(s) is due;
(6) If the collection is to be made in installments, the number of installments to be collected, the amount of each installment or percentage of disposable pay, and the commencement date of the first installment, if a date other than the next officially established pay period is required; and
(7) The date(s) of any action(s) taken under 5 U.S.C. 5514(b).
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 179.