5 CFR 185.112 - Notice of hearing.
(a) When the ALJ receives the complaint and answer, the ALJ shall promptly serve a notice of hearing upon the defendant in the manner prescribed by § 185.108. At the same time, the ALJ shall send a copy of such notice to the reviewing official or his or her designee.
(b) Such notice shall include:
(1) The tentative time and place, and the nature of the hearing;
(2) The legal authority and jurisdiction under which the hearing is to be held;
(3) The matters of fact and law to be asserted;
(4) A description of the procedures for the conduct of the hearing;
(6) Such other matters as the ALJ deems appropriate.
Title 5 published on 07-Jun-2017 03:44
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 185 after this date.