5 CFR 2471.4 - Where to file.

§ 2471.4 Where to file.

Requests to the Panel provided for in this part must either be filed electronically through use of the eFiling system on the FLRA's Web site at www.flra.gov, or be addressed to the Executive Director, Federal Service Impasses Panel, Suite 200, 1400 K Street NW., Washington, DC 20424-0001. All inquiries or correspondence on the status of impasses or other related matters must be submitted by regular mail to the street address above, by using the telephone number (202) 218-7790, or by using the facsimile number (202) 482-6674.

[ 77 FR 5988, Feb. 7, 2012]

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code