5 CFR 351.705 - Administrative assignment.
prev | next
(1) Permit a competing employee to displace an employee with lower retention standing in the same subgroup consistent with§ 351.701 when the agency cannot make an equally reasonable assignment by displacing an employee in a lower subgroup;
(2) Permit an employee in subgroup III-AD to displace an employee in subgroup III-A or III-B, or permit an employee in subgroup III-A to displace an employee is subgroup III-B consistent with§ 351.701; or
(3) Provide competing employees in the excepted service with assignment rights to other positions under the same appointing authority on the same basis as assignment rights provided to competitive service employees under§ 351.701 and in paragraphs (a) (1) and (2) of this section.
(5) May not provide for the assignment of an employee in a competitive service position to a position in the excepted service; and
(6) May not provide for the assignment of an employee in an excepted position to a position in the competitive service.
[51 FR 319, Jan. 3, 1986, as amended at 62 FR 62502, Nov. 24, 1997]
Title 5 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 351.