5 CFR § 353.211 - Appeal rights.

prev | next
§ 353.211 Appeal rights.

An individual who believes an agency has not complied with the provisions of law and this part relating to the employment or reemployment of the person by the agency may—

(a) File a complaint with the Department of Labor, as noted in § 353.210, or

(b) Appeal directly to MSPB if the individual chooses not to file a complaint with the Department of Labor, or is informed by either Labor or the Office of the Special Counsel that they will not pursue to the case. However, National Guard technicians do not have the right to appeal to MSPB a denial of reemployment rights by the Adjutant General. Technicians may file complaints with the appropriate district court in accordance with 38 U.S.C. 4323 (USERRA).

[60 FR 45652, Sept. 1, 1995, as amended at 64 FR 31487, June 11, 1999]