5 CFR 3601.102 - Designation of separate agency components.
(a) Pursuant to 5 CFR 2635.203(a), each of the following components of DoD is designated as a separate agency for purposes of the regulations in subpart B of 5 CFR part 2635 governing gifts from outside sources and 5 CFR 2635.807 governing teaching, speaking and writing:
(1) Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals;
(2) Department of the Army;
(3) Department of the Navy;
(4) Department of the Air Force;
(5) Defense Commissary Agency;
(6) Defense Contract Audit Agency;
(7) Defense Finance and Accounting Service;
(8) Defense Information Systems Agency;
(9) Defense Intelligence Agency;
(10) Defense Logistics Agency;
(11) Defense Security Service;
(12) Defense Threat Reduction Agency;
(13) National Imagery and Mapping Agency;
(14) National Security Agency;
(15) Office of the Inspector General; and
(16) Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences.
(b) Employees of DoD components not designated as separate agencies, including employees of the Office of the Secretary of Defense, will be treated as employees of DoD which shall be treated as a single agency that is separate from the above listed agencies for purposes of determining whether the donor of a gift is a prohibited source under 5 CFR 2635.203(d) and for identifying the DoD employee's agency under 5 CFR 2635.807 governing teaching, speaking and writing.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 3601.